- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Squid
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1/8 ts Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Cut 2 the cleaned squid body sacks into 1/2" wide rings.
- Rinse well under cold running water.
- In deep fryer heat oil to 375.
- In plastic bag combine flour, salt & pepper.
- Add a few squid rings at a time, shake until well coated.
- In a shallow bowl combine 2 eggs and 1 cup milk (beaten).
- Dip squid in liquid then in about 1-1/2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Fry a few at a time about 45 seconds or until golden brown.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Serve with cocktail sauce or tartar sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Special SmoothiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More