- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb Squid
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1/8 ts Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Cut 2 the cleaned squid body sacks into 1/2" wide rings.
- Rinse well under cold running water.
- In deep fryer heat oil to 375.
- In plastic bag combine flour, salt & pepper.
- Add a few squid rings at a time, shake until well coated.
- In a shallow bowl combine 2 eggs and 1 cup milk (beaten).
- Dip squid in liquid then in about 1-1/2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Fry a few at a time about 45 seconds or until golden brown.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Serve with cocktail sauce or tartar sauce.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More