- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (350ml)
- 1/2 cup milk (120ml)
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sugar (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (15ml)
- Pour the cream and milk into a heavy saucepan. Add gelatin sheets.
- Place pan over medium heat and stir until gelatin dissolves. Do not boil. Add sugar and honey and continue to stir until sugar is melted.
- Just before cream and milk come to a boil, remove from heat. Pour mixture through a strainer to remove foam and to ensure a velvety consistency.
- Let cooked cream cool down and add 3/4 of the mango. Pour into wine glasses and chill in refrigerator for six hours.
- Add remaining mango on top of individual glasses as garnish just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More