- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (350ml)
- 1/2 cup milk (120ml)
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sugar (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (15ml)
- Pour the cream and milk into a heavy saucepan. Add gelatin sheets.
- Place pan over medium heat and stir until gelatin dissolves. Do not boil. Add sugar and honey and continue to stir until sugar is melted.
- Just before cream and milk come to a boil, remove from heat. Pour mixture through a strainer to remove foam and to ensure a velvety consistency.
- Let cooked cream cool down and add 3/4 of the mango. Pour into wine glasses and chill in refrigerator for six hours.
- Add remaining mango on top of individual glasses as garnish just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Vegan Eats!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More