- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Block of Velvetta Cheese (can also use cream cheese)
- 1 can of spicy rotel tomatoes
- 1 lb of spicy sausage
- Cook and crumble sausage then drain.
- Melt cheese and rotel tomatoes together.
- Combine cheese mixute with sausage.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
- Update, many people have said they substitute Cream Cheese for the velvetta.
NotesI had a friend give me this recipe after she made it for a tailgate party. Its to die for. I also saw it showcased one night on the local news as one of the Carolina Panthers wives favorite dips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More