- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Block of Velvetta Cheese (can also use cream cheese)
- 1 can of spicy rotel tomatoes
- 1 lb of spicy sausage
- Cook and crumble sausage then drain.
- Melt cheese and rotel tomatoes together.
- Combine cheese mixute with sausage.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
- Update, many people have said they substitute Cream Cheese for the velvetta.
NotesI had a friend give me this recipe after she made it for a tailgate party. Its to die for. I also saw it showcased one night on the local news as one of the Carolina Panthers wives favorite dips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Jean’s Recipe File
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More