- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 small carrots
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil (or enough to cover everything)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Thinly slice all vegetables (no need to peel because we’re assuming you’re using organic/local vegetables!), both summer squashes are cut into rounds, but cut the carrots on the diagonal so they make long oval shapes rather than rounds.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on thickness and how soft or browned you want them.
- Note: you can also slice them thinner and bake them twice to make crispy chips chips!
- Let cool. . . if you can wait that long!
NotesMade with summer vegetables, these are like soft chips, roasted to perfection and super addictive but don’t worry, there’s no harm in eating your fill of them. They’re entirely healthy and family friendly, yippee! I make huge batches when there’s an abundance of summer squash and put them on salads, use in egg dishes (post cleanse of course), on gluten free pizza, as a french-fry-esque side dish, as a healthy snack. . . no matter how they’re used, they always disappear instantly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More