- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Short & SweetSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More