- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white rice
- 1/8 lb vermicelli (cut up)
- 3 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 can of either stewed tomatoes or canned flavored diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup salsa
- In large frying pan cook rice and vermicelli in oil till golden.
- Add all except broth and salsa. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add broth. Simmer about 17 minutes. Once rice is cooked add
- salsa and heat for 1 min.
This was given to me by a lady I work with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More