- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white rice
- 1/8 lb vermicelli (cut up)
- 3 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 can of either stewed tomatoes or canned flavored diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup salsa
- In large frying pan cook rice and vermicelli in oil till golden.
- Add all except broth and salsa. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add broth. Simmer about 17 minutes. Once rice is cooked add
- salsa and heat for 1 min.
This was given to me by a lady I work with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More