- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Beef OR Chicken Flavor Ramen
- 1 bag BBQ potato chips
- 1 can potted beef OR chicken - drained
- hot sauce - to taste
- Boil Ramen in water (without seasoning pack) until tender; drain.
- Crunch up bag of chips, then open bag.
- Pour cooked Ramen, seasoning packet, chicken/potted beef, and hot sauce into bag.
- Holding bag closed, shake and mix up contents.
- Tear bag open along seams and eat from the bag.
NotesAn old "friend" of mine who spent some time in prison learned to make this "dish" there. I've since learned from others the proper name is "Break".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More