- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Beef OR Chicken Flavor Ramen
- 1 bag BBQ potato chips
- 1 can potted beef OR chicken - drained
- hot sauce - to taste
- Boil Ramen in water (without seasoning pack) until tender; drain.
- Crunch up bag of chips, then open bag.
- Pour cooked Ramen, seasoning packet, chicken/potted beef, and hot sauce into bag.
- Holding bag closed, shake and mix up contents.
- Tear bag open along seams and eat from the bag.
NotesAn old "friend" of mine who spent some time in prison learned to make this "dish" there. I've since learned from others the proper name is "Break".