- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Combine garlic salt, parsley and cheese in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over the 10-inch circle.
- Press or roll into the dough.
- Cut into 12 pie shaped pieces.
- Roll each piece up starting with the wider end.
- Pinch the end of the pie shape onto the back of the roll so it won't unwind.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 30-45 minutes in a warm place.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- Immediately sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
NotesTry these cheesy crescent rolls with dinner tonight!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MetroCooking Texas 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More