- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Combine garlic salt, parsley and cheese in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over the 10-inch circle.
- Press or roll into the dough.
- Cut into 12 pie shaped pieces.
- Roll each piece up starting with the wider end.
- Pinch the end of the pie shape onto the back of the roll so it won't unwind.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 30-45 minutes in a warm place.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- Immediately sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
NotesTry these cheesy crescent rolls with dinner tonight!
Italy or Bust
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More