- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 36 aapetizers
- Preparation Time: 20
- * 1 1/2 cups flour
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 cup margarine
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- * 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- * 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- * 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Mix flour and salt; cut margarine in until mixture begins to form a ball. Blend in sour cream. Divide dough into 4 parts. Wrap each part and chill several hours. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On floured board, roll each section into a 12 x 6-inch rectangle. Sprinkle one-half each rectangle with either cheese, onion, mushrooms or olives. Fold dough over to make a 6-inch square. Cut the 6-inch square into 2-inch squares, pressing edges. Continue until all dough is prepared.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. May be prepared in advance and refrigerated, then baked for 30 minutes.
- Makes 36 appetizers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Foodie BabySee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More