- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- fresh artichokes
- Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Steam fresh artichokes 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- How many artichokes used will determine how much butter and
- dressing you will need. I combine about 1/4 cup Italian
- dressing and 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour over artichokes. Be
- generous with Parmesan cheese and put croutons between leaves.
- Broil just a few minutes until cheese is melted
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More