- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- fresh artichokes
- Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Steam fresh artichokes 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- How many artichokes used will determine how much butter and
- dressing you will need. I combine about 1/4 cup Italian
- dressing and 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour over artichokes. Be
- generous with Parmesan cheese and put croutons between leaves.
- Broil just a few minutes until cheese is melted
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Italy or BustSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More