- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- fresh artichokes
- Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Steam fresh artichokes 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- How many artichokes used will determine how much butter and
- dressing you will need. I combine about 1/4 cup Italian
- dressing and 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour over artichokes. Be
- generous with Parmesan cheese and put croutons between leaves.
- Broil just a few minutes until cheese is melted
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More