- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- fresh artichokes
- Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Steam fresh artichokes 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- How many artichokes used will determine how much butter and
- dressing you will need. I combine about 1/4 cup Italian
- dressing and 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour over artichokes. Be
- generous with Parmesan cheese and put croutons between leaves.
- Broil just a few minutes until cheese is melted
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More