- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. tilapia fillet (any white fish can be substituted)
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Smart Start Spread
- 3/4 tablespoon reduced fat or light mayonnaise
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Black pepper
- 1/16 Herbes de Provence
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the fillet in a buttered baking dish.
- Brush the top with juice.
- Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
- Meanwhile, combine the cheese, smart start, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well with fork.
- When the fish is ready, spread the top with the cheese mixture and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- *Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use. Watch the fish closely so that it does not overcook.
- *Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
- Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More