- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. bow tie pasta, cooked & drained.
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce, your choice
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan
- **I suppose you could add ground beef to the recipe if you wanted.
- Combine pasta, sauce, 1/2 of mozzarella & 2 tbsp. parmesan in a skillet.
- Cook on medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella & parmesan.
- Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NotesI found this recipe while browsing the internet last night. I thought it would be good to make when my boyfriend is out of town. I would have enough for supper one night, and lunch the next day too! Love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More