- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c. bow tie pasta, cooked & drained.
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce, your choice
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan
- **I suppose you could add ground beef to the recipe if you wanted.
- Combine pasta, sauce, 1/2 of mozzarella & 2 tbsp. parmesan in a skillet.
- Cook on medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella & parmesan.
- Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NotesI found this recipe while browsing the internet last night. I thought it would be good to make when my boyfriend is out of town. I would have enough for supper one night, and lunch the next day too! Love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Fit With Good Food!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More