- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- 2. Place the grouper fillets on a greased baking tray. Brush them with lemon juice. In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3. Broil the fillets for 4 to 6 minutes, until they can be flaked with a fork. Remove from the oven and spread the cheese mixture on top of fillets.
- 4. Return to the broiler for an additional 30 seconds, or until the topping is browned and bubbly.
- I found this recipe at All Recipes and modified it somewhat.
- NOTE: One thing I did that I won't do again is that I brushed both sides of the fish fillets with lemon juice. It was a little much, and my husband's first reaction was the the fish was too salty. After a couple of more bites, we realized it was too lemony, not too salty
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More