- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- 2. Place the grouper fillets on a greased baking tray. Brush them with lemon juice. In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3. Broil the fillets for 4 to 6 minutes, until they can be flaked with a fork. Remove from the oven and spread the cheese mixture on top of fillets.
- 4. Return to the broiler for an additional 30 seconds, or until the topping is browned and bubbly.
- I found this recipe at All Recipes and modified it somewhat.
- NOTE: One thing I did that I won't do again is that I brushed both sides of the fish fillets with lemon juice. It was a little much, and my husband's first reaction was the the fish was too salty. After a couple of more bites, we realized it was too lemony, not too salty
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More