- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2.5 dzn
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) ( I prefer Land O-Lakes
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until crumbly.
- Shape into 2 (4 inch) logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on a greased cookie sheet .
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
- Perfect Gourmet Bite to serve with wine.
- Can be baked ahead and stored in freezer. Thaw for 1 hour prior to serving or place on serving dish and microwave 1 minute, 8-10 bites at a time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More