- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2.5 dzn
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) ( I prefer Land O-Lakes
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until crumbly.
- Shape into 2 (4 inch) logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on a greased cookie sheet .
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
- Perfect Gourmet Bite to serve with wine.
- Can be baked ahead and stored in freezer. Thaw for 1 hour prior to serving or place on serving dish and microwave 1 minute, 8-10 bites at a time.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More