- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2.5 dzn
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) ( I prefer Land O-Lakes
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until crumbly.
- Shape into 2 (4 inch) logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on a greased cookie sheet .
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350. Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
- Perfect Gourmet Bite to serve with wine.
- Can be baked ahead and stored in freezer. Thaw for 1 hour prior to serving or place on serving dish and microwave 1 minute, 8-10 bites at a time.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More