- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (i prefer italian seasoning and some garlic powder
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 min. Preheat oven to 400'. Mix egg and water. Mix cheese, parsley and oregano.
- Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 14" x 10" rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Brush both halves with egg mixture. Top 1 rectangle with cheese mixture. place remaining rectangle over cheese topped rectangle, egg side down. Roll gently with rolling pin to seal.
- Cut crosswise into 28 (1/2") strips. twist strips and place 2" apart on greased baking sheet, pressing dow ends. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 10 min or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 28 appetizers.
NotesI found this recipe on an insert in the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry box