- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (i prefer italian seasoning and some garlic powder
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 min. Preheat oven to 400'. Mix egg and water. Mix cheese, parsley and oregano.
- Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 14" x 10" rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Brush both halves with egg mixture. Top 1 rectangle with cheese mixture. place remaining rectangle over cheese topped rectangle, egg side down. Roll gently with rolling pin to seal.
- Cut crosswise into 28 (1/2") strips. twist strips and place 2" apart on greased baking sheet, pressing dow ends. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 10 min or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 28 appetizers.
NotesI found this recipe on an insert in the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry box
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More