- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryRECIPE BY: Jaime in Winnipeg, recipezaar.com
"I got this out of the new Kraft What's Cooking magazine. The picture looked wonderful, but the recipe seemed too simple - I didn't really think that it would be all that good. Well, the picture was right - an amazingly good, simple dish. I suggest adding extra potatoes as we fought over them!"
- 4 whole chicken leg
- 4 large potato
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing (I used Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Cut potatoes into wedges.
- 3. Place potatoes and chicken into 9 by 13 pan.
- 4. Pour dressing over chicken and potatoes.
- 5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken and potatoes.
- 6. Bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
- ** photo by boomette at flickr.