- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup or 1/4 pound), melted
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or 2/3 cup if you are using a Microplane zester)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs of skinless, boneless, chicken meat, cut into pieces no larger than 2x2 inches
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the minced garlic with the melted butter.
- In another bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on to a 9x13 baking dish. Try to leave a little room between each piece.
- Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Note that the chicken will get much more browned on the bottom side than on the top.
- Serves 4-6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More