- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray and wipe most off leaving only a trace film. Place heaping teaspoons of grated cheese 2in apart on cookie sheet.
- Pat down to form round cookie shape.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven when edges are a slight golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet and store in zip lock bags for a quick snack.
- Try the flavored cooking sprayt for a variety of flavores (like garlic)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More