- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray and wipe most off leaving only a trace film. Place heaping teaspoons of grated cheese 2in apart on cookie sheet.
- Pat down to form round cookie shape.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven when edges are a slight golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet and store in zip lock bags for a quick snack.
- Try the flavored cooking sprayt for a variety of flavores (like garlic)
50 Shades of Taste
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More