- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 fresh ears of corn, husks removed
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook corn in microwave or in boiling water on stove or you can grill the corn.
- Immediately after corn is done, spread butter mixture over each ear.
NotesI got this recipe on a recipe website from Nickie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
50 Shades of Taste
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More