- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 fresh ears of corn, husks removed
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook corn in microwave or in boiling water on stove or you can grill the corn.
- Immediately after corn is done, spread butter mixture over each ear.
NotesI got this recipe on a recipe website from Nickie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More