- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 2/3 cup Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese on plate or shallow bowl.
- Rinse chicken with cold water; gently shake off excess water.
- Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast with the crumb mixture.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add broth and the cream cheese spread to a skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture just comes to boil, stirring constantly.
- Simmer 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- Spoon sauce over chicken just before serving.
- This sauce is great with mashed potatoes, rice, or egg noodles.
NotesNever any leftovers with this dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More