- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tsps. seasoned bread crumbs
- Combine mayonaise and cheese. Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees, 20 mins. or until thoroughly cooked.
NotesThis recipe is so easy, fast, and delicious!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More