- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tsps. seasoned bread crumbs
- Combine mayonaise and cheese. Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees, 20 mins. or until thoroughly cooked.
NotesThis recipe is so easy, fast, and delicious!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More