- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 Chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the dressing mix, cheese, and garlic powder together.
- In a separate bowl, beat one egg.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and then into cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
NotesI found this recipe on a box of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix and loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More