- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 Chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the dressing mix, cheese, and garlic powder together.
- In a separate bowl, beat one egg.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and then into cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
NotesI found this recipe on a box of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix and loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Gluten-Free and Delicious
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More