- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 packages (10 oz each) frozen French-cut green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add green beans, and cook until tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Add butter, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with remaining Parmesan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More