- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. loaf
- 1 cup water (70-80 degrees)
- 3 Tablespons olive oil (or melted and cooled butter or margarine)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespons sugar or Splenda Granulated
- 1 teaspoon ea. salt, garlic powder, dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 ea. teaspoon dried tarragon and dill
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 cup bread flour (or regular)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- Select bread setting
NotesMy husband's favorite is Parmesan Herb Bread. He eats it with everything. It's so good fresh or try toasted, wow! I am a diabetic, so I usually make it with Splenda. And you won't believe how great your kitchen smells during the whole process!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More