- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. loaf
- 1 cup water (70-80 degrees)
- 3 Tablespons olive oil (or melted and cooled butter or margarine)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespons sugar or Splenda Granulated
- 1 teaspoon ea. salt, garlic powder, dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 ea. teaspoon dried tarragon and dill
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 cup bread flour (or regular)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- Select bread setting
NotesMy husband's favorite is Parmesan Herb Bread. He eats it with everything. It's so good fresh or try toasted, wow! I am a diabetic, so I usually make it with Splenda. And you won't believe how great your kitchen smells during the whole process!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Get Cookin'See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More