- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 oz freshly grated parmesan (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and oil in a bowl. Whisk together 3/4 cup cheese and all of remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Divide among 12 greased (1/2-cup) muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake until a tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan on a rack 5 to 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More