- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup orzo, uncooked
- 1 tbls butter
- 1 - 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- ¼ c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbls dried parsley
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add orzo and stir for 2-3 minutes to lightly toasted.
- Add broth, bring to a boil for 1 min. Turn heat to low, cover, and cook 15 min til broth is almost absorbed and orzo is soft.
- Add cheese, parsley, and stir.
- (I also added garlic and onion powder. I might even add some red pepper flakes next time for a bit of a kick).
Notesgot this recipe from the Nest a week ago. I have made this recipe twice in that past week. Today at the grocery store I had to buy another box of Orzo. It is my newest pantry staple!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More