- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Heat milk and butter to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
- Stir in flour; reduce heat to low.
- Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until
- mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches
- apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.