- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen, drained chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- olive oil or butter
- - In pan, saute garlic in olive oil or butter.
- - Add rice and stir to coat with oil/butter.
- - Add white wine and reduce.
- - Add 1 cup of beef broth and stir until reduced.
- - Continue to add 1 cup of broth at a time until it is all reduced.
- - Stir in mushrooms and spinach, cook until heated through.
- - Add cheese and a touch of half & half. Stir.
- - Remove from heat and let it sit for 2 minutes before serving.
NotesTo accompany lamb chops I made for my husband's belated Valentine's Day dinner, I made this risotto that was perfectly creamy and full of veggies.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More