- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen, drained chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- olive oil or butter
- - In pan, saute garlic in olive oil or butter.
- - Add rice and stir to coat with oil/butter.
- - Add white wine and reduce.
- - Add 1 cup of beef broth and stir until reduced.
- - Continue to add 1 cup of broth at a time until it is all reduced.
- - Stir in mushrooms and spinach, cook until heated through.
- - Add cheese and a touch of half & half. Stir.
- - Remove from heat and let it sit for 2 minutes before serving.
NotesTo accompany lamb chops I made for my husband's belated Valentine's Day dinner, I made this risotto that was perfectly creamy and full of veggies.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More