- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 6 ears fresh corn, husk and silk removed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- In a medium size bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread the butter mixture in an even layer on each ear of corn. Wrap each ear of corn with heavy duty foil (or specially made grill foil) and place on the grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Cheesy Crab DipSee More