- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 6 ears fresh corn, husk and silk removed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- In a medium size bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread the butter mixture in an even layer on each ear of corn. Wrap each ear of corn with heavy duty foil (or specially made grill foil) and place on the grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More