- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 6 ears fresh corn, husk and silk removed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- In a medium size bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread the butter mixture in an even layer on each ear of corn. Wrap each ear of corn with heavy duty foil (or specially made grill foil) and place on the grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More