- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 pcs.
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations
- 1/2 cup regular cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Pampered Chef pantry rosemary herb seasoning mix or 4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the crescent recipe creations dough.
- Place cream cheese in small bowl. Add rosemary and Parmesan cheese to bowl and mix well.
- Spread the entire sheet of dough with the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 1/4 inch border all the way around.
- Roll up the sheet of dough from one of the long edges; pinch edges to seal.
- Using a serrated knife cut the rolled up dough into ~22 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down, on stone or a baking sheet lined with Reynolds parchment paper and press down lightly to even the tops of each pinwheel out.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce