- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmon fillet (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
NotesThis is easily one of our favorite meals. I have made this with both the skin on and off the salmon. To me it works either way. And, is so good!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More