- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmon fillet (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
NotesThis is easily one of our favorite meals. I have made this with both the skin on and off the salmon. To me it works either way. And, is so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More