- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmon fillet (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
NotesThis is easily one of our favorite meals. I have made this with both the skin on and off the salmon. To me it works either way. And, is so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More