- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 egg
- 2 (10.6-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Refrigerated Parmesan Breadsticks
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Green Giant Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 2 oz. (l/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST All Purpose or Unbleached Flour
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets or use ungreased baking stone.
- In medium bowl, combine egg and contents of both containers of Parmesan spread from breadsticks; beat well with wire whisk.
- Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle work surface with flour. Unroll dough onto floured surface. Separate into 20 breadsticks.
- Press or roll each breadstick to form 7 x 1 1/2- inch strip.
- Spread each strip with about 1 tablespoon spinach mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest end; pinch end of dough to seal.
- Place rolls, cut side up, 3 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
NotesTo quickly thaw spinach, place in colander or strainer; rinse with warm water until thawed. Squeeze dry with paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More