- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 egg
- 2 (10.6-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Refrigerated Parmesan Breadsticks
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Green Giant Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 2 oz. (l/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST All Purpose or Unbleached Flour
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets or use ungreased baking stone.
- In medium bowl, combine egg and contents of both containers of Parmesan spread from breadsticks; beat well with wire whisk.
- Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle work surface with flour. Unroll dough onto floured surface. Separate into 20 breadsticks.
- Press or roll each breadstick to form 7 x 1 1/2- inch strip.
- Spread each strip with about 1 tablespoon spinach mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest end; pinch end of dough to seal.
- Place rolls, cut side up, 3 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
NotesTo quickly thaw spinach, place in colander or strainer; rinse with warm water until thawed. Squeeze dry with paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More