2 Tilapia Fillets (5oz to 6oz each - if frozen, be sure to thaw fully before cooking)
2 teaspoons Light Mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Plain Yogurt
4 Tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 to 4 sprigs of fresh Dill
1 tsp Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt, divided
Black Pepper (use as much or as little as you like)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Makes 2 servings, 5oz-6oz depending on size of fillets.
1. Place Mayonnaise, Yogurt and Parmesan Cheese in a small bowl, mix with a spoon until well combined.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum and spray with Non-Stick Cooking Spray of your choice.
3. Set oven to Broil on High (if you have that option)
4. Place Tilapia fillets onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Divide the Cheese mixture and spread half onto each fillet with a spoon, using the back of the spoon to distribute evenly over fish.
6. Rub dill between your fingers to separate and sprinkle 1 to 2 sprigs worth of leaves over each fillet.
7. Sprinkle each fillet with half of the Garlic powder or Garlic Salt and desired amount of Black Pepper.
8. Place cookie sheet into oven about 6" below the broiler. (I used the first level down from the very top).
9. Watch fish carefully. Depending on the weight of the fillets it will take between 5-7 minutes to cook fully. When you notice the cheese starting to brown, check fish every 30 seconds to see if it's done. Fish will flake easily with a fork when fully cooked.
10. Turn broiler off and leave fish in oven about 5 minutes. (this is optional, but will ensure it's cooked all the way and give you a chance to finish the rest of your preparation)
11. Remove from oven and serve with side dishes of your choice.