- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tilapia Fillets (5oz to 6oz each - if frozen, be sure to thaw fully before cooking)
- 2 teaspoons Light Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Plain Yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 to 4 sprigs of fresh Dill
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt, divided
- Black Pepper (use as much or as little as you like)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Makes 2 servings, 5oz-6oz depending on size of fillets.
- 1. Place Mayonnaise, Yogurt and Parmesan Cheese in a small bowl, mix with a spoon until well combined.
- 2. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum and spray with Non-Stick Cooking Spray of your choice.
- 3. Set oven to Broil on High (if you have that option)
- 4. Place Tilapia fillets onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- 5. Divide the Cheese mixture and spread half onto each fillet with a spoon, using the back of the spoon to distribute evenly over fish.
- 6. Rub dill between your fingers to separate and sprinkle 1 to 2 sprigs worth of leaves over each fillet.
- 7. Sprinkle each fillet with half of the Garlic powder or Garlic Salt and desired amount of Black Pepper.
- 8. Place cookie sheet into oven about 6" below the broiler. (I used the first level down from the very top).
- 9. Watch fish carefully. Depending on the weight of the fillets it will take between 5-7 minutes to cook fully. When you notice the cheese starting to brown, check fish every 30 seconds to see if it's done. Fish will flake easily with a fork when fully cooked.
- 10. Turn broiler off and leave fish in oven about 5 minutes. (this is optional, but will ensure it's cooked all the way and give you a chance to finish the rest of your preparation)
- 11. Remove from oven and serve with side dishes of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More