- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 8 3/4-inch-thick slices Italian bread
- * 1 medium garlic clove, halved
- * Extra-virgin olive oil
- * 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- * Fleur de sel or course kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bread on baking sheet. Rub bread with garlic; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle cheese over. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Bake until edges are lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More