- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbls white wine (or 1 tbls water)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbls chopped fresh flat leasf parsley or basil
- 3 tbls unsalted butter
- 2 tbls olive oil
- Pound each turkey cutlet to 1/4" thickness
- Combine eggs, wine, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture. Then Coat with parmesan mixture.
- Cut butter in small pieces. Heat half the butter and half the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until butter is melted.
- Cook half the cutlets in hot butter mixture for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish; keep warm.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 with other half of turkey cutlets.
- Serve immediately.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More