- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbls white wine (or 1 tbls water)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbls chopped fresh flat leasf parsley or basil
- 3 tbls unsalted butter
- 2 tbls olive oil
- Pound each turkey cutlet to 1/4" thickness
- Combine eggs, wine, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture. Then Coat with parmesan mixture.
- Cut butter in small pieces. Heat half the butter and half the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until butter is melted.
- Cook half the cutlets in hot butter mixture for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish; keep warm.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 with other half of turkey cutlets.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More