PARMESAN TURKEY CUTLETS
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbls white wine (or 1 tbls water)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbls chopped fresh flat leasf parsley or basil
- 3 tbls unsalted butter
- 2 tbls olive oil
Pound each turkey cutlet to 1/4" thickness
Combine eggs, wine, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl and mix well.
Combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a shallow bowl and mix well.
Dip cutlets in egg mixture. Then Coat with parmesan mixture.
Cut butter in small pieces. Heat half the butter and half the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until butter is melted.
Cook half the cutlets in hot butter mixture for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish; keep warm.
Repeat steps 5 & 6 with other half of turkey cutlets.