- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded peeled zucchini
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, buttermilk, sugar and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and onion.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More