- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan or Asiago
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 large tomatoes or 12-15 cherry tomatoes.
- Cut a hole in the top of each tomato, removing all seeds and juice.
- Blend all remaining ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan.
- Fill each tomato with equal amounts of cheese mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.
NotesThese can be served as appetizers for a party when done with small cherry tomatoes, served as a light lunch or side dish when done with larger tomatoes. Try heirloom tomatoes for a really special flavor!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More