- Cooking Time: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 C. chopped ham
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. parsley flakes
- 2 T. dried onion
- Tabasco to taste ( I hit it for at least 4 good shakes.)
- Mix all indredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Shape into ball and roll in mixture of chopped pecans and parsley flakes.
- Serve with crackers or your favorite dipper.
NotesWhat to do with leftover Christmas ham? This is my favorite "to do". As with any recipe, the outcome is as good as the individual ingredients, so good ham is important.
This is so easy and is always welcomed at a party or on a buffet. It can also be served in a bowl prior to the refrigeration step.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More