- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 cup mozarella cheese - grated
- 1/2 can sliced black olives- minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 6 green onions - chopped
- 1 loaf cocktail rye
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on rye rounds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 10-15 mins or until cheese melts.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More