PARTY RYE APPETIZER
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 cup mozarella cheese - grated
- 1/2 can sliced black olives- minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 6 green onions - chopped
- 1 loaf cocktail rye
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on rye rounds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 10-15 mins or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More