- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 28
- Preparation Time: 20 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- * 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread
- * 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- * 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- * 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- * Dash garlic salt
- * 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- * 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- * Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Shape into two balls; roll one ball in pecans and one in parsley. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-3/4 cups each).
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More