- Cooking Time: 180
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small jar dried beef *
- Chicken breasts (or boneless turkey breasts cut to size of chicken drumstick)
- Bacon, uncooked
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can mushroom soup
- Line 13 x 9 - inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place dried beef on the bottom of pan.
- Place chicken on top of dried beef.
- Cover or wrap chicken breasts with strips of raw bacon.
- Mix sour cream and soup.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 3 hours.
- * VARIATION: Have omitted dried beef with no problem
NotesThis easy, rich dish gets raves generation after generation. A salad is a perfect accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More