- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 4 package cream cheese
- 3 pound Crab chunked
- 1/2 cup Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients in medium sized crock pot, heat and stir until well blended.
- Add a sprinkle of milk if the consistency needs smoothed out.
- Heat pot on low for an hour and a half or on high for 45 minutes.
- Keep on warm setting for serving at the party.
- Make It a Meal: Serve with veggies, crackers, Melba toast, baguettes or bagel slices.
- Approximate Nutritional Information: Servings Per Recipe: 24 servings, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204, Total Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 39mg, Sodium: 601mg, Total Carbs: 12g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 7g
NotesThis was a popular dish at our family gathering for Christmas Eve! I’ll be serving it for other holiday gatherings going forward.
The leftover dip works well on bagels or English Muffins for a light breakfast or lunch. I spread the cold dip on a toasted muffin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Fun appetizers and snacks
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More