- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cup Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 4 package cream cheese
- 3 pound Crab chunked
- 1/2 cup Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients in medium sized crock pot, heat and stir until well blended.
- Add a sprinkle of milk if the consistency needs smoothed out.
- Heat pot on low for an hour and a half or on high for 45 minutes.
- Keep on warm setting for serving at the party.
- Make It a Meal: Serve with veggies, crackers, Melba toast, baguettes or bagel slices.
- Approximate Nutritional Information: Servings Per Recipe: 24 servings, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204, Total Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 39mg, Sodium: 601mg, Total Carbs: 12g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 7g
NotesThis was a popular dish at our family gathering for Christmas Eve! I’ll be serving it for other holiday gatherings going forward.
The leftover dip works well on bagels or English Muffins for a light breakfast or lunch. I spread the cold dip on a toasted muffin.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More