- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 of an 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of mint flavored oil
- 1 lb powdered sugar, plus additional may be needed
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the above and beat with the flat beater until well blended.
- If the mixture is too sticky add more powdered sugar and beat again.
- Press into yellow flexible mold and pop out for attractive mints.
- Can also be molded free hand for themed occasions like baby shower, blocks, bunnies etc.
NotesThis is a classic favorite. No southern wedding is complete without a silver tray of these mints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More