- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 of an 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of mint flavored oil
- 1 lb powdered sugar, plus additional may be needed
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the above and beat with the flat beater until well blended.
- If the mixture is too sticky add more powdered sugar and beat again.
- Press into yellow flexible mold and pop out for attractive mints.
- Can also be molded free hand for themed occasions like baby shower, blocks, bunnies etc.
NotesThis is a classic favorite. No southern wedding is complete without a silver tray of these mints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More