- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 of an 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of mint flavored oil
- 1 lb powdered sugar, plus additional may be needed
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the above and beat with the flat beater until well blended.
- If the mixture is too sticky add more powdered sugar and beat again.
- Press into yellow flexible mold and pop out for attractive mints.
- Can also be molded free hand for themed occasions like baby shower, blocks, bunnies etc.
NotesThis is a classic favorite. No southern wedding is complete without a silver tray of these mints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More