- Cooking Time: 120
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups sesame sticks
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 cups gold fish
- 1 stick oleo
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine oleo, oil, Accent, season salt, worcestershire, tabasco, garlic salt. Heat until seasonings have dissolved.
- put a layer of cereals in a large roaster, drizzle seasoning over, repeat until all used. Mix well.
- Bake at 200, stirring every 20 minutes for about 2 hours. Drain on paper towels store in sealed containers.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More