- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 loaf unsliced sandwich bread, white or whole wheat.
- Flavored cream cheese, softened (herb, salmon,dill, etc.)
- Processed cheese spread
- Stuffed Olives
- Baby Dills, plain or garlic
- Slice bread or have bakery slice horizontally. Remove crusts, roll each slice gently with rolling pin, starting at narrow end to prevent cracking.
- Spread a cheese or liverwurst over each slice. Place a row of olives or pickles across short end.
- Starting from the short end, roll up tightly. Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Twist ends.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut rolls into 1/4" slices.
- Keep sandwiches covered with plastic wrap until serving to prevent drying.
- Tip: Rolls can be frozen. Thaw 1 hour before slicing. And electric knife makes a neat and easy job of cutting.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More