- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 loaf unsliced sandwich bread, white or whole wheat.
- Flavored cream cheese, softened (herb, salmon,dill, etc.)
- Processed cheese spread
- Stuffed Olives
- Baby Dills, plain or garlic
- Slice bread or have bakery slice horizontally. Remove crusts, roll each slice gently with rolling pin, starting at narrow end to prevent cracking.
- Spread a cheese or liverwurst over each slice. Place a row of olives or pickles across short end.
- Starting from the short end, roll up tightly. Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Twist ends.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut rolls into 1/4" slices.
- Keep sandwiches covered with plastic wrap until serving to prevent drying.
- Tip: Rolls can be frozen. Thaw 1 hour before slicing. And electric knife makes a neat and easy job of cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More