- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sliced peeled cooked red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Red Radish Rosettes, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onions and radishes. Combine the sour cream, vinegar, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently. Press into a 5-cup ring mold coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Run a knife around edges of mold to loosen. Invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with Red Radish Rosettes of desired.
NotesThis is easy to do and picture perfect for a party!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Special SmoothiesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More