- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen concentrated white grape juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen concentrated fruit punch or passion fruit juice
- 8 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage (i typically use less)
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Cut lemon into tiny wedges that will fit into 1 cube of an ice cube tray.
- Place one wedge into each cube, cover with water and freeze.
- (Sometimes I Just slice the lemons and let them float on top instead)
- Thaw concentrated grape juice and fruit punch; mix together. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Just before serving, mix a third of the concentrate with a third of the soda.
- (I like to make in batches of three so it stays bubbly and fresh during the event).
- Pour the soda in slowly.
- Add a tray of the lemon wedge ice cubes (or slices) and a few generous scoops of raspberry sorbet/sherbet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Social CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More