- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen concentrated white grape juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen concentrated fruit punch or passion fruit juice
- 8 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage (i typically use less)
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Cut lemon into tiny wedges that will fit into 1 cube of an ice cube tray.
- Place one wedge into each cube, cover with water and freeze.
- (Sometimes I Just slice the lemons and let them float on top instead)
- Thaw concentrated grape juice and fruit punch; mix together. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Just before serving, mix a third of the concentrate with a third of the soda.
- (I like to make in batches of three so it stays bubbly and fresh during the event).
- Pour the soda in slowly.
- Add a tray of the lemon wedge ice cubes (or slices) and a few generous scoops of raspberry sorbet/sherbet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More