- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans frozen orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 6 cups cold water
- maraschino cherries
- 1/2 can frozen lemon juice
- 1 cup strong tea
- block of ice
- Combine juices, tea and water. Chill.
- Freeze water in a round pan that is large enough to fit a punch bowl. When ready to serve, remove ice from pan.
- Fill empty orange juice can with hot water and set in center of ice cake, holding long enough to make a 1/4 inch depression. Fill with cherries and decorate with mint. Float in bowl. Serves 25.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More