- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 cup mozarella cheese - grated
- 1/2 can sliced black olives- minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 6 green onions - chopped
- 1 loaf cocktail rye
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on rye rounds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 10-15 mins or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More