- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 cup mozarella cheese - grated
- 1/2 can sliced black olives- minced
- 1 cup mayo
- 6 green onions - chopped
- 1 loaf cocktail rye
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on rye rounds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 10-15 mins or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More