- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1 to 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •2 Large wine red zinfandel/cabernet cheapie is fine
- •½ cup vodka
- •½ cup light color rum…dark is ok
- •1 bottle of sparkling apple cider
- •add following frozen juices undiluted:
- •1 orange
- •1 grape
- •1 fruit punch
- •1 passion fruit
- •2 Tablespoons lemon juice.
- •Serve over oranges…
- If its to sweet keep adding vodka is what we were told!
- Do not let the mixture sit with fruit in it. Only serve with fruit. This tastes like it goes down easy, and IT DOES! But it will pack a punch so watch out! Enjoy, Cheers!
NotesI love this story. I was at a clients holiday party in Philadelphia. They flew in a platinium award winning group to sing and play for us. One of the group members gave our host this recipe to make for the holiday party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More